With The Emotion Code, you can give your child the gift of finally releasing all the trapped feelings causing their problems.
This natural, holistic therapy pioneered by Dr. Bradley Nelson benefits your child by:
Releasing emotions trapped in the body to reduce pain, illness and behavior problems
Improving family and social relationships
Building your child's confidence
Providing long-term, life-changing results
Learn more on The Emotion Code in the newly released book by Dr. Bradley Nelson
"I believe that the discoveries in this book can change our understanding of how we store emotional experiences and in so doing, change our lives. The Emotion Code™ has already changed many lives around the world, and it is my hope that millions more will be led to use this simple tool to heal themselves and their loved ones."
Frequently Asked Questions
What sort of issues can The Emotion Code help me with?
- The Emotion Code can help you release any trapped emotion that could be affecting your personal and professional life including (but not limited to) mental and physical health, relationships, and creativity. During an Emotion Code session I am identifying trapped emotions using muscle testing and then releasing those trapped emotions for you.I often tell clients that they can share as much information with me as they want to about what comes up during a session, and some clients’ decide not to share much information at all.
Why should I use The Emotion Code?
- The Emotion Code™ is the world's fastest, most effective method of energy psychology, and uses simple magnets to release emotional baggage that causes illness, pain, depression, anxiety, and self-sabotage. You’ve been struggling long enough—isn’t it time you got help?
Do I have to believe in energy for this to work?
- That’s a great question! You don’t have to believe in energy for this to work, however I would suggest keeping an open mind.Clients often see better results with the Emotion Code and Heart Wall work if they are open to it and willing to receive the work.And of course I am always open to any questions that someone may have during their Emotion Code session.
Can you work on my cat (pet)?
- Yes, the Emotion Code works great on all animals.
How many sessions will it take before my issue is resolved?
- I get this one a lot.I often tell clients that if their issue has been going on for a short period of time and is very recent that it may be resolved in a session or two.If someone comes with chronic anxiety or back pain that they have had for the last 10 years…then it may take a number of sessions before they see results.The great thing about the Emotion Code™ work is that I usually find that even after just one session a client will feel better in some way.
Can this work really be done at a distance and over the phone?
- Yes, it can! Here’s a great article that explains how energy work can work for people long distance and over the phone.
Do I have to do anything before my Emotion Code session with you?
- Before an Emotion Code™ session it’s best to be in a quiet, relaxed environment with minimal distractions.As I am going through and releasing trapped emotions, you can just stay relaxed by maybe sitting in a comfy chair or laying down on your couch.
What does Proxy and Remote testing mean? How do you work on people over the phone?
- When someone has been give the authority to act for someone else, we commonly refer to the authorized person as a proxy. A proxy is someone who acts as a substitute. In proxy testing the proxy temporarily "becomes" the person being tested. By voluntarily putting themselves into the position of standing in for someone else, a proxy can be tested as is they were the subject of the testing, allowing their body to be used to benefit the subject.
What if someone doesn't believe this works? Or tries to prove you wrong? Will it still work?
- "It will be very difficult for you to help people like this, if not impossible. If someone doesn't want it to work, or doesn't believe it works, then it won't-not for them anyway! If you are open minded you'll have an easier time."-Dr. Bradley Nelson