End the Diet Cycle - Your New Body -6 Week Program
Are you discouraged that you try to eat the right foods but you never seem to lose the weight and keep it off?
Do you feel like a failure because you have issues with food, cravings you can’t control or annoying eating habits?
Have you tried various weight loss plans or exercise programs but never stayed with any one plan for very long?
Maybe you have tried everything to lose weight, did all the right things… yet nothing changed. If you are struggling to create the body you want or the eating habits you desire, there are probably some unresolved emotions, unconscious sabotage or negative programming that is impacting your ability to lose weight and keep the weight off.
Does This Sound Familiar?
- You have tried various diet plans but couldn’t stick with them.
- You never seem to keep the weight off that you lose.
- You have cravings or eating habits you can’t seem to control.
- You eat when you are stressed or turn to food for comfort.
- You have limited beliefs about achieving your ideal weight.
- You have to criticize yourself to get your act together.
- You have the same beliefs about body size or weight as your parents did
Ready to End the Struggle with Weight Loss?
If you answered yes to anything on the list, this program is for you. If you could lose weight without feeling deprived, having to starve yourself or needing a bunch of willpower, would you be interested?
If you could eliminate food cravings without having withdrawal symptoms, would that excite you? If you could shed your pattern of losing weight and then gaining it all back, would that appeal to you?
In This 6-Week Program You Will:
- Delete the negative beliefs that are blocking you from achieving the weight you desire.
- Release the triggers that are contributing to your self-sabotaging behaviors.
- Eliminate food cravings, food addictions or unhealthy eating habits.
- Remove the need to turn to food for comfort or stress relief.
- Reduce the habit of continuing to eat even when you feel full.
- Minimize the desire to binge snack on junk food.
- Decrease the tendency to eat when you are bored.
- Ease your pattern of not exercising.
- Lessen your resistance to drinking water.
The Step -by-Step Program to Stop Emotional Eating & using food as a Coping Mechanism- 12 week Program
Eliminate your out of control cravings & get rid of those bad food habits once and for all
Do you wish you could stop using food to numb your pain?
Does it feel like you get triggered out of nowhere and all of a sudden you are binging again?
Are you tired of thinking that eating something is going to make you feel better?
Maybe you have tried everything to stop your emotional eating behaviors, did all the right things… yet nothing changed. Maybe it seems as if you are in this endless cycle of eating, pleasure, guilt and shame. Maybe you wish there were other ways to cope rather than reaching for food. Or, maybe you have thought to yourself, “I’ll never be able to get a grip on this food issue.”
If you feel frustrated because you feel like you have no willpower and you constantly beat yourself up for giving in to food cravings, this program to stop emotional eating is for you. If you are struggling to create the body you want or the eating habits you desire, there are probably some unresolved emotions, unconscious sabotage or negative programming that is impacting your ability to purge yourself of these self-sabotaging habits.
Does This Sound Familiar?
- You wish you had a better relationship with food
- You have thought to yourself, “I know I shouldn’t be eating this.”
- You are tired of promising yourself the next time will be different.
- You have unsuccessfully tried to fix your unhealthy eating habits with a diet.
- You are tired of not feeling good about your body
- You are tired of feeling like you are using food against yourself.
- You are frustrated that you can’t seem to manage your weight.
End the Anguish of Emotional Eating
If you answered yes to anything on the list, this program is for you.
See if you relate to some of these examples.
~ You are suddenly overwhelmed with a swell of emotions… and before you know it, you are polishing off a pint of ice cream.
~ You have a fight with your spouse or significant other and the first thing you do is open the refrigerator.
~ You have a tendency to overeat telling yourself, “I need to feel something other than what I am feeling.”
You fight and fight to avoid the “wrong” foods, only to give in at the worst possible time. This can leave you feeling guilty, discouraged, and miserable. But you don’t have to!
How Will Your Life Will Change?
- You will discover how freeing it feels not to depend on food; to not need it to self-soothe.
- You will gain control over your emotional eating, by learning to identify whether you are eating because you are hungry or you need to fill an emotional need. This clarity will impact your decision to take that first bite, start a binge or reach for food.
- You will have the insight into what triggers your emotional eating so that it can be addressed.
- You will delete the emotional baggage that is triggering your cravings to devour a specific food.
- You will delete the root causes or underlying issues from the past that are causing you to eat so you don’t need to suppress your emotions.
- You will no longer have to constantly fight food and be upset with yourself for using food the way you do.
- You will discover how good it feels to be in control around food. You’ll be able to stop after a little bit, rather than eating the whole bag or the entire carton.
Stop Emotional Eating &using Food as a Coping Machanism 12 week Program
The good news is this step-by-step program is designed to give you quick results without the struggles you have experienced in the past. Through the proven strategies in this emotional eating program, you’ll finally be able to unleash the best version of you where other strategies have failed.
Negative emotions such as feeling lonely, sad, anxious or bored are the cues that trigger your impulse to want to eat. So you developed a pattern to suppress those uncomfortable feelings with food as a way to cope.
Maybe it felt too scary to feel your emotions when you’ve never allowed yourself to ever do it before. So you developed the habit of turning to food; it was easier to keep eating rather than feel what you were feeling.